I feel like everything The Doctor insulted Strax with, he could have insulted me with.
that episode was kind of
Sweet summer children.
It is called a “breather episode”.
Breather episodes mean something is coming.
- The only way to get out is through a human. I mean ha. HAHA. So, we know that’s how Benny got out. But Cas? Cas doesn’t have bones buried anywhere to just pour his grace out onto so he can be solid again. I think he’s still in Dean.
- I don’t think Dean has SLEPT since he got back
- We saw how concerned Dean was over Cas. “Where’s the angel?!” “Not until we find the angel.” He even straight up told Benny he’s not going without him, so “either you’re in or you’re out.” Boom. Dean wouldn’t leave without him.
- Reiterating again that “Dean seemed very protective of Cas in purgatory” -S.E. Hinton
- There was a line that I can’t get out of my head. Sam asks Kevin where the tablet it is. Kevin replies, “It’s safe.” Sam asks again, “But where is it?” And DEAN INTERJECTS, “AS LONG AS IT’S SAFE, THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.” You guys. Guys. Dean is protecting Cas. He didn’t leave him behind. He’s hiding him.
- I don’t know why he’s keeping it from Sam, but Dean doesn’t know everything Sam’s been doing for the whole year, and if Cas is in a lot of danger, he’s got to be absolutely sure nobody’s around and that it’s absolutely safe to divulge it.
- I was noticing that Dean wasn’t eating anything throughout. He rejected dinner from Sam. He stood in front of a vending machine, but didn’t buy anything. Then he did finally eat…and it was a burger, which, funnily enough, Cas also loves.
- BOTTOM LINE IS DEAN WOULD NEVER LEAVE CAS BEHIND, PERIOD.
Also apparently Dean was completely baffled by computer stuff, even though Frank taught him how to hack into Roman’s enterprises. What was that about?
omfg your url
Rory hasn’t died for two episodes now
i think we all have at least one fictional character whose death we’ll never recover from